My Most Recommended Resources
Here’s a list of the cameras and similar lenses that I used for my short films, online commercials, documentaries and feature film. I highly recommend these pieces of equipment because we achieved amazing results. Below that is a list of some online resources that I use to help me produce my best work. Enjoy!
Disclosure: All of the links are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you I will make a small commission if you decide to make a purchase. I recommend that you only purchase any of these products if you believe that they will help you with your specific goals.
Camera and Lens Kit
- For my short film Jacob Wrestling With The Angel we used the Canon – EOS 5D Mark II
- For the same film we used the Zeiss CP.2 Lens Kit
- For my short film Sineater we used the Canon EOS C300 Cinema
- For the same film we used the Samyang Prime Cinema Lens Kit
- For my arts-funded short film Forgotten Paradise we used the Canon EOS C100 Camcorder
- For my short-art documentary Last Service and my feature film Con we used the Panasonic Lumix GH4
- For royalty-free stock footage, I only use Video Blocks, who are now trading under the name Storyblocks (sign up for an exclusive offer 99 dollars for the Year) Stock Footage is dead handy for filling in short films, commercials and other video projects
- For royalty-free audio such as production music, sound effects and audio loops, go no further that Audioblocks (sign up for a free trial) Save time, money and hassle when you are in need of any sound for your next production
- Fiverr is the perfect for the getting jobs done quickly, for example, marketing your video, creating a mailing list, logo design, etc (I have used Fiverr on many occasions, I can’t recommend the service enough)
More resources to follow as I compile my list…
Stay tuned and sign up to our mailing list for up-to-date news!